Pray For Lucy

Monday, February 1, 2010

I am the Biggest Loser....

or atleast i hope to be! So today Feb 1st is officially the first day of the new me and I survived. The message at church on sunday was about well to put it bluntly be a big fat heffer and well that is not exactly what God wants us to do with our body and well after having Will I am not ashamed to admit that I have my fair share of "baby weight" to shed so it is ON! They have this crafty little app for iphones called Lose it! You can enter your stats and it tells you how many calories you can have a day and then you can add what you eat and keep up with it...awesome I know. So I am under my total today (not by much but hey its a start) and I had breakfast which is a weak spot for me. See my prob is I dont eat and when I do eat it isnt the most healthiest of choices so my body is storing all the bad food bc it doesnt know when it will eat next. Talk about screwing myself up haha! So my goal is to eat right and work out a little. you see I am no marathon runner in fact I cant run down my street but I did get a wii fit for Christmas and I got the biggest loser game and lets just say today was my first night and Jillian kicked my butt! Now this may be no form of exercise to some of you but I am at home alone with Will all day everyday and right now it is just to cold to get him outside so for now this is all i got ( I dont know of any gym around here that has child care OR that I would trust a gym daycare for that matter). Overall i would say the workout was successful. I am definitely NOT the cheerleader i once was and I am for sure starting in the beginner phase so after a 23 min workout I only burned 41 calories but you know what atleast it was 41 calories and not 0! so now that I have made myself feel better and feel like I could puke in the same sentence I am retiring to bed :) So I can be ready for round 2 tomm am! My goal is to lose 20 lbs which only 10 is left over from Will but I figured why stop there I have a whole closest full of expensive jeans that I can fit into but lets just say i wouldnt be caught dead leaving the house in. So it is blogspot official I must stick to this and get back to feeling a little bit better about myself and get my body back into the shape that God gave it to me (I definitely have not kept up the temple lol) Goodnight to all!

0 comments: