Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

an awesome day for a photoshoot!






Ok so today was not the best day for an impromptu trip to the zoo (it was not quite 50 and sunny like the weather said) but after leaving the zoo I decided to stop in front of the Brooks museum and well the pics tell it all. Will was ALL smiles today and I had him in the cutest little pirate sweater and I was wanting some Valentines pic for a little something I am cooking up :) So I thought it would be fun to get a new background, on top of the fact that I am always taking pics of everyone eles little kiddos and havent taken a lot of Will lately so these also count as his 9 month "photoshoot". Just thought I would share these with everyone bc I am a proud mama. And you can see all his teeth hehe!

0 comments: