Ok so I might have taken this pics off another blog (hehehe) but I just couldnt resist. Although I do not have them yet ( I will be getting them tomm at camera class hopefull)My new friend from class Stephanie made me these kick butt camera straps for my cameras. I mean every photographer needs and sassy strap right lol! My friend Emily and actually noticed her fun strap at the first photography class and we had to have one and it just so happened that after class we all ended up chatting (how fun right I mean isnt it crazy how woman can make friends ANYWHERE! Love it!) So anyways last week i brought some fabric to class and I was just catching up on my blogs and saw her post which included pics of my straps and as my title says I was like OMG! Haha So anyways in true fashion I so had to give her a fun "shout out" on my blog :) Her blog is entitled One Crafy Hunter and it is super cute so go check it out (and if yall hadnt noticed by now i dont know how to link so just go over to the blogs im following and get there from there-simple right?)
SO AGAIN HERE IS A SUPER HUGE THANK YOU STEPHANIE 

Monday, February 22, 2010
OMG!!!!!
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 11:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment