Pray For Lucy

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Zoo Day!

Ok so we had such a beautiful day in Memphis today that we just had to make the best of it sooo that meant taking a trip to the zoo. I went with my sis in law and her girls and my friend Ashley and her son Tyler. It was pretty warm for the most part but it did get a bit chilly towards the end. Overall it was a successful trip I got tons of pics of the animals and some great shots of the kids. I shot in RAW today vs JPEG and the difference is amazing. I cant even begin to get technical here bc I barely know what I am talking about but RAW gives you more control editing but the files are MUCH larger so it looks like a bigger memory card is in my future!
Anyways here are the animals....

And here are the kids...


I cant wait for more trips as the weather gets better and I am sure there will be more pics to post...you know me!

4 comments:

the harrison family said...

OMG!!!! great pictures!

Claire said...

These are soooo cute!!!

the harrison family said...

i'm sure you've seen this by now, but i stole the picture of Tyler and I off your blog. :) Forget taking pictures of kids, you could get a gig working for the National Geographic. haha.

Cassie & Joey said...

Thanks guys it was fun and i loved getting to use my zoom lens!