Pray For Lucy

Monday, February 8, 2010

Nurses dont get snow days and neither do mommys

Ok so the title sounds bad but it was awful. Technically I didnt even know we were in for snow until 0400 this am at work when someone walked in the unit and said have yall seen the snow outside? I was like huh? and sure enough there was already a blanket of snow covering the ground! Luckily I had no gas in my car so i had taken Joeys truck (with 4 wheel drive) to work but even with his truck I have never driven in this mess! And to make matter worse I sooooo didnt nap yesterday so I was up for 24 plus hours. Once I got home I of course went and played photographer in the yard while Joey got ready for work (no snow day for him) After that I proceeded to hit the hay until Will had other plans. You see have you ever seen "those kids in the stores that you swear your kid will NEVER be like" yeah Will was "that kid" this am in the pack and play. He was SQUEALING HYSETERICALLY but i was so delirious that i knew it wasnt safe to put him in the bed with me and even when I gave up and tried he still sreamed and slapped me (i dont think it was intentional but who knows hehe) so anyways i called my mom and said HELP! Luckily the roads were ok enough for her to get her. She snatched him up nd away the went into the living room then i got a much needed nap. So I slept from 11-2 but then it started sleeting and she said she better get home so we have been up every since but hey I am very grateful for the nap! So we have been cooped up all day but I will leave you with some fun snow day pics!










0 comments: