Well I would like to say that I havent been posting because I have just been so busy cleaning house or something productive but the truth is I have just been exhausted...(and NO I am not preggers Jess lol) I picked up and extra shift at work last thursday then worked fri and my usual sunday and even added a "crazy night" out into the mix on saturday night so my usual slumber patterns were very interuppted and well as much as I hate to admit it I am just now getting back in the land of the living right now today at 12 yes I slept till 12 (not straight sleep of course i do have a 10 month old. I didnt go to sleep until after 3 bc i just couldnt sleep sucks right?!?! I love working the night shift but the aftermath is a little much sometimes. So anyways enough about my sleep patterns I know it is just soooo exciting. But what is exciting is that I am thinking of getting a sewing machine? Just a little one not the monogram stuff I will still be enlisting friends for those projects I watched a friend making something one night and decided very quickly i did not have the patience for anything liek that so im not sure i will even have the patience for a simple machine but i figure its a cheaper option to go with. I want to make little shorts to go with all the shirts i will be having made for will and maybe other simle things . Who knows i am always changing my mind but right now I am thinking it sounds fun???? Anyways i think that is about it around the Bousson household- it did snow again yesterday and they were HUGE flakes so i bundled Will up and jumped out there to see if I could get pics of him and the snowflakes but my camera would either focus on one or the other (probably operator error) so they are cute pics but not what i was going for? Guess I can leave you with those!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Where did the time go?
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey girl! Cute pics!! Isn't it crazy how fast they are growing!! Carter's birthday party is this weekend!!! Oh and where did you get that jacket that he has on in those pics? It looks so warm and cozy? Hope things are going well!
Thanks girl I got it at Walmart I love how it looks like a little patagonia :)Hope Carters bday is a blast!
Post a Comment