Pray For Lucy

Friday, February 19, 2010

Did I really wake up to this????

Ok so I know I am classified in the category of "freak out mom" and I can accept this. Being a nurse either makes you always jump the gun or always wait to late. Well I am the nurse who always jumps the gun. Ok so in saying that here is my dilemma. I went in to get Will out of his crib when he stirred at 530 this am to find his left eye almost swollen shut but there are no crustys??? One night last week I noticed awful eye boogers which turned into some small drainage and I just knew his eye would be crusted shut by the am. But sure enough in the am he was fine and has been ever since but then he wakes up like this? I sure hope my litlle man doesnt have some sort of allergy we were at the zoo yesterday, I am sure it is just coincedence but I would rather it be something fixed by a med than something he would have to deal with forever. He was suppose to make up a MDO day today (and I was gonna get some sleep for work) but now I am not so sure that will be the plan I think I may call the md?? anybody ever seen this is their kids??? As far as I know he hasnt gotten a hold of anything he shouldnt have. I try to keep the dogs out of his face. I just dont know what it could be?

4 comments:

Love from Texas said...

maybe a clogged tear duct?

Cassie & Joey said...

nope dr didnt really specify but his ears were filled with fluid(clear so they r fine now but im thinking n infection is in our future) she swabbed him for strep bc his throat was "so red" in her words but it was negative and then she said both eyes looked bad so she prescribed some vigamox. Hopefully that does the trick!

Melody said...

It is that Chick Fil A. It's from 5-7 or 5:30-7:30. We'll be there tonight. It makes it so much easier than having to cook tonight after working!

Melody said...

It is that Chick Fil A. It's from 5-7 or 5:30-7:30. We'll be there tonight. It makes it so much easier than having to cook tonight after working!