So this is our gosh awful ugly spare bathroom. The gross orange and green tile were creatively toned down with a cutesy dragonfly motif. 
Original thought- Oh what cute dragonflys (previous owners were successful in their diversion techniques) Todays Thought-Vomit I am soooo over this nasty bathroom and something must be done! sooooooo began the impromptu demo by yours truly. Nothing but a hammer and a flathead screw driver (bc those are soooo the tools for the job)
After a peice of the tile cut my face i figured this was not so safe without more supplies sooooo I banged a little more but once I put a hole in the wall I wasnt so sure i was doing things correctly 
After Joey got home our friends Sandra and Cliff came over to see our shutters (just realized I havent posted abouted those oooohhhhh!) After looking at the shutters the boys decided to have their turn at the bathroom and lets just say they made more progress than me but not without a few battle wounds of there own
And lastly if you notice all the mess on the floor yeah that is my job tomm oh boy. But hey atleast I know we have started which means we have to finish. Goal to finish by the end of this weekend. Not sure if that is realistic but its a very small bathroom and doesnt even have a shower so we just have to demo, put up all new sheetrock, paint and trim and then put in a new vanity, mirror, light and toilet. Easy enough right???? I will definitely be keeping everyone posted! First big Demo project of the house YEAH!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
An Impromptu Demolition
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment