Pray For Lucy

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines Party at FTM





Ok so I just always have a blast at my weekly moms group meeting but today was just tons of fun! We celebrated Valentines Days so everyone was passing out Valentines and it was just too cute. Will even made Valentines and cookies (ok so you caught me I made the valentines and cookies lol) and passed them out to all his friends. We even made Valentine cards for the dads since they dont get to have as much fun as we do every week. We gave it to daddy when he got home from work tonight and he loved it and put it on the fridge! I tried to get some pics of everyone but i obviously had my settings off bc everyone looks a nice shade of yellow (thank you crappy lighting) we touched on this last night in my photgraphy class so i have been playing around with the settings (obviously didnt get them right today) but as always indoor photos dont really do it for me I like the good ole outdoors and natural lighting! speaking of which I have a little something up my sleeve that I will be revealing soon (maybe tonight, maybe this week) so stayed tuned for the BIG SURPRISE! Other than that I cant say that too much has been exciting to blog about around here so i must go work on operation:talent (hint hint) Cant wait to share with everyone!

This is Wills Valentines Card that he sent to everyone!

0 comments: