Ok so maybe the title is a little misleading but my goodness today felt soooo long. Maybe because i didnt get much sleep last night( I have really got to figure this thing out) so anyways we got up bright and early for moms group today. I had to get there on time bc I had the goodies for all us moms (AND I didnt burn them lol) As usual we had a great few hours except poor Will was probably ready to chunk me across the room but i held hime most of the time. He has started this habit of chunking things and I do mean chinking and with so many little babies I really didnt want him hurting anyone. I swear sometimes I am so "that" mom or as my Monday night bible study put it I consider myself a "helicopter" meaning I hover haha! Seriously though I try not to be that way but I just really didnt want him hurting anyone on accident at home he has free reign (sp?) of anything and everything. So back to the crazy day after that we came home and got a quick nap in and then I did some cleaning and then it was off to meet daddy for our weekly sushi dinner. We went to Sekisui Bartlett instead of the usual SPR this week and OMG the service was pretty bad and the sushi did not even compare sooo I think next time we will not stray. We only went to the bartlett location anyways because after dinner we headed over to my sister in laws to check out some SUPER CUTE clothes for Will from his MiMi. I am soo calling myself a hypocrit at this point bc I do believe my words this time last year was that my son would not wear fru fru clothes. Ok so then last summer he totally wore bubble suits ( I gave in and he was soooo cute) but then i said he would soooo not wear that stuff after his first birthday. Well ladies I am once again eating my words bc the clothes we got tonight are smocked and are jons jons and are FABULOUS. I am not saying he will wear these everyday (am i going to eat these words we shall see) but for special occasions and outings I will definitely be putting him in them. We got dump trucks, palm trees, frogs, cars, a fourth of july outfit and some more sutano which is the best baby lounge wear ever! I am pretty excited for summer now bc I can wait to show him off. I am still not sure about the fru fru white shirts that go under the jon jons poor kids who do have to wear them. I am leaning more toward just a plain white tshirt but I think for xtra special occasions we may wear them? who knows, it seems like I am always going back i what i say I will NEVER do haha.
On another note would you like to know an AWFUL fact i found out today. First off let me start by saying I had already decided my kid would not be a Happy Meal Kid. Of course times will arise where he may get one but it is not gonna be a go to meal by any means. Well this fact has got me even rethinking my occassional Happy Meal Days. Did you know that Happy Meals ( I am guessing Mcdonalds in general but the example used is a Happy Meal so I am sticking with that) has soooooo many preservatives that it wont mold. A friend from Moms group has a business dealing with health juices (not sure exactly but not the point of this blog) anyways she has a 3 year old happy meal for her business presentation next week that is NOT molded. YUK! just the thought makes me vomit in my mouth! Soooooo although I know I am far from a health nut that will make you think twice before heading to the drive thru. It does make me wonder if Taco Bell does the same thing lol I could never part with that random run for the border here and again :)
Ok so lastly when I was at Joanns yeasterday getting fabric for a little project my new friend is doing for me (pics to come soon) I did my usual go down every row of a new store and I found a super fun project. Not sure I can make it look good but you know all the super fun phot frames out there well I am going to attempt to make one and I am gonna post the before pic now and well you get the idea. I bouthg two to make so I am hoping atleat one turns out. But until then everyone is asleep so I am gonna close my eyes now and hope to be asleep within a few hours :( Boo Insomnia!
Before:

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Wild and Crazy Wednesday
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment