Pray For Lucy

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photo Frame Phase 1

ok so the frame was a cintage white to begin with. I wanted to do a verse from the Bible and the one that kept popping up for children was 1 Samuel 1:27 not to mention a few friends have used it as well soooo I started with black paint and the white frame and this is what i ended up with.

Phase 1:


I dont know now if I should have painted the frame prior to doing the words. i thought it looked ok but now its just kinda plain??? I think I may go get blue and green paint and do stripes behind the writing and polk dots hmmmmm i guess if i ruin it its only like a 5 buck loss?? I decide to not use the frog bc I realized i already had a frame in Wills room with a frog on it. Oh well I will post Phase 2 once I get that far hehe. Oh and excuse the poor quality of pictures they were taken with my iphone I am actually in bed hehe! Adn if anyone has suggestions of what to add or do please tell :) This is my first stab at anything artistic besides photos sooo?

0 comments: