




Ok so the other night while battling some insomnia i went blog surfing and stumbled across "Dont Stop Believin" (see blogs I am following) and she had tons of AWESOME photography posts and after commenting on her blog she sent me some VERY valuable information so while little man has napped today I have been working away and I can honestly say I am VERY pleased with my findings so a BIG THANKS to Claire for furthering my PSE knowledge below is just a taste of what i have learned. Ok so you caught me what i actually learned was hoe the CHEAT and get Actions sets for PSE that people have already made can we say heaven now! But anyways about the pics this is just a funny shot of me (not Will for once) that I took the other day while trying to get my manual settings right. I dont know what it is about it but i thought it was fun and funky and a good pic of me even though it is close up and cropped. But since I liked it i decided to run some of the actions i downloaded on them so have fun checking it out and if you have pse and want the actions click on the Free PSE Actions under blogs im following! I cannot wait to have some pretty weather for some photo shoots so i can use these bad boys!!!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
I am in Photoshop Heaven
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
totally stealing those 2 blog websites. woohoo! good job cassie!
totally stealing those 2 blog websites. woohoo! good job cassie!
those are great. esp #4! i cheered at memphis with claire. what actions did you use?
i need to go back and update i used perfect portrait, anitque vintage, ontar or something like that i will go back and check and let you know
These are fabulous!! I can't wait to try some out!
Oh I'm so glad you found my advice helpful!!! No one helped me, so I make sure to spread the knowledge I've stumbled across around!!!
Beware - it's the MOST addicting thing in the world. I spend so many nights editing pics only to look at the clock and realize it's 2am :)
Have so much fun and I'll be keeping up with your progress!
Post a Comment