If anyone remembers or cares for that matter I mentioned a few posts ago that I was going to be purchasing a sewing machine...well I did today I got this brother machine-
I liked it because it is computerized (not manual) and does button holes. The reviews were all good so I am hoping I can figure it out without to much stress. I also bought a fun book at barnes and noble it is 101 things you can make with 1 yard of fabric. Should be interesting???? I also got a little ambitious and bought a couple of patterns one for a fun tunic shirt and for a simple summer dress. They both say EASY so hopefully that means it will be?? I also got one that is AWESOME but definitely didnt say easy on it. It is more of the kind of dresses I wear all year round so maybe if I get good at this I can make me a million in all different fabric hehe. Of course this is all wishful thinking assuming I can even get it out of the box. Good thing though I bought it at Walmart so I can return it if I dont use it. But hopefully I will use it. Now I know I have some friends out there who sew and make fun JonJons (Jess) and I was wondering where yall got your pattern I couldnt find one today? 
Thursday, February 25, 2010
I got a new toy today!
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
go here.. this is where i got all of ethan's jon jon patterns!! :) have fun!! it's addicting!
http://www.elegantstitches.com/homepage.htm
thanks so much! Is it hard I literally have NO idea what I am doing Pictures are totally my thing not sewing lol!
i got knox's at joanne's but it's a toddler's (starts at 2T) and they really didn't have a whole lot of selection, so i'd try that link from natalie.
and you'll love your brother. the buttonhole feature is one of my favorites too!
Post a Comment