So this weekend hasnt even officially started and it is already jam packed! I am already making mental lists of all the things to be done! I am at work tonight so I will have to go home and sleep. then I have a photo shoot planned mid afternoon hopefully the weather with cooperate. After the shoot I need to go home and help the hubby with the demo. As you can imagine my plans for having a "finished bathroom by sunday" were just that a plan that did not go exactly hoe I had hoped. Sooooo the next plan is to atleast have demo done by the end of the weekend maybe some dry wall up but who knows????I know it will all be worth it in the end but geez I wish i could just wiggle my nose and it be done! I dont even want to think about the other bathroom (which actually needs remodeling worse than this one did but it has our only shower so that will literally have to be a weekend job!)Other big things this week were Will finally saying MaMa. Ok so he still doesnt say it as much as he says dada but he is sharing the love a little more. I also attempted to use my sewing machine it was actually quite funny but he you gotta start somewhere right? I bought a book today called simple sewing for babies. My first offical product is a cute little diaper cover for Wills one year pics We will see how it turns out???? the book did say simple????? I also made a birth announcment for a friend but I promised not to post it till she mails them out so I guess you will have to wait for that one but it turned out great! well duty calls......
Saturday, February 27, 2010
A Fun Filled Weekend
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 1:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment