Pray For Lucy

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh and I forgot to mention

In my blog rant the other night i mentioned the fru fru clothes I will be placing Will in this summer well here is a picture:


and speaking of pictures my wedding photographer (and Wills photographer) facebooked me today to let me know that she has done some canvas work for Pretty Please the new kids shop on sanderlin and that I should go by there because I may see a familiar face up on the wall-meaning Will. I was like OMG thats awesome. Now I cant wait to go tomm and see if his pic really is up! She also said she is using him in one of her ads that is hitting the Memphis Parent mag in the march issue. Again Yeah, it feels good to think someone else thinks my little man is as photogenic as I think he is. Ok enough going on and on Im just the proud momma of my little man!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Cassie, these are precious! You must tell me where you have found these adorable things. :-)

Cassie & Joey said...

my sis in law is having a sale all weekend and everything is super cheap message me on fbook and I will give you her info!