ok so alert the media I finally did what I have been saying I was gonna do for months and have chickened out everytime! and let me start off by saying that it is not the most beautiful thing either if I had waited till then I would have never done it but here goes nothing......
I introduce to you MY SECOND BLOG PAGE!!!!!!
Now that I have gotten better at updating this one and I feel that I am progressing in my photgraphy ( I assume this by the number of "will you take pics for me" that i get now-by the way THANKS they are greatly appreciated!)
you can get to this page by going to boussonphotography.blogspot.com! I have racked my brain over a name rather than the generic lastnamephotography but my friends i am just uncreative in that department because I got nothing! So if any of you out there come up with anything crafty and I use it I will present you with a FREE photosession. I plan to go all the way with this ventureso I really want something fun and catchy that reprsents me and helps me get my name out there. Maybe that is enough motivation out there for all you gals to help a sister out! And if anyone wants to help my blog look pretty that would be a huge help too hahaha! anyways thats all. I have been fixing odds and ends on it all night so i think I am gonna go to sleep now but please follow my other blog if you follow this one and tell your friends I know word of mout and testimony are the ways to get out there!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
I DID IT-boussonphotography.blogspot.com
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment