Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Door from last weekend






ok the top pic is my shutters which I want to look like the third pic the second pic is the cedar posts that I want to replace my nasty rod iron and then the doors are a before and after.For some reason blogger doesnt let me see the pics anymore when I upload its just the mumbo jumbo writing???? Is everyones blogger like this? Help?
This is still a work in progress but atleast we no longer have the "trashy door" or the "80's mullett" door as I liked to call it. See I was origanally gonna paint the doors and the shutter but i started peeling the paint and in true Cassie fashion got a little lazy so after a few months (way to many) with the not so sightly door we now have my dream door and all it needs is a few more coats of stain (it has been too cold to take the door off thehinges and stain and dry well you get the pic) so as soon as we get a temp increase it will be done then its on to the shutters and the rod iron!

0 comments: