Ok so now that it is officially 2010 I have come up with a few resolutions for myself. 2009 was the best year I have had by far, I shared a 2nd wedding anniversary with the love of my life, we brought a son into this world and we are very fortunate to both have jobs that keep a roof over our heads. It cant get better than that can it?!?! Ok well here goes....
1.) I want to turn this blog into a sort of "scrapbook" to detail Will's childhood. A lot of moms I know (blogs I read) are set up this way and I think it is kind of like the "baby book" now a days, So I plan on posting more scrapbooky collages etc and more of Wills everyday life. With that being said I also want to try and PUT DOWN the IPHONE. In todays techno savy world you cant go anywhere without seeing people with phones up there you know what and well I am so one of those people so I want to try to only use it when Will is asleep so please pray for me that that goes well lol.
2.) ok let me start out by saying these are in no particular order because church and GOD definitely do NOT come after blogging it is just 5 am and well my brain is a little crazy right now. So anyways back to resolution number 2 I want to get more involved in church and read the BIBLE this year. When I became catholic prior to getting married (in 07) i felt really in tune with the church and well now not so much. Since becoming catholic we have actually began going to Hope Pres. (crazy huh) but we really enjoy it and I have also become part of a New Moms Group there and I love it, they really are a great group of ladies! I want to find more things to get involved in with Hope I am sure there are tons of things avaiable I just need to open my eyes and my heart!
3.) I really want to make a name for myself in the photography world. I have been doing pics on the side no for a few months and i would love to find a class and really dive in so we will see how that goes.
4.) Now that I am on night weekends at work I want to become a better wife. Once you have a child it is easy to get caught up in the new mommy role which dont get me wrong I LOVE but you shouldnt lose sight of the other roles you play (i.e. wife) so I hope to start having routine date nights now that I do not work every weekend day.
Those are the top things I can think of right now I am sure that I am missing some (oh yeah like lose a million pounds)
I hope that everyone can stick to their new years resolutions i know I will be trying to stick to mine!
Happy New Year to all may 2010 be a blessed year for EVERYONE!!
Friday, January 1, 2010
New Years Resolutions
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 4:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cassie, I'm taking a photography class at the Memphis College of Art (Monday and Wednesday nights starting in the end of Jan. through beginning of Feb--6 classes total, I think)...check out their website. I'd love for you to join me!
Post a Comment