Okay so technically his first big boy day was tuesday and these are the pics from all his "big boy" meals. It was so much fun and very different from baby food, and at the same time it was kind of sad bc its almost as if he doesnt need me any more :( I still get to help i guess. Its just so crazy how fast they grow you look forward to milestones then you long to have another pre big boy moment lol. I was looking at pics from the day he was born tonight and this is where i would say he was sooo tiny but since he was 10 lbs and literally looked like a sumo wrestler i will just say he was so different! I cannot believe 9 months have already flown by. I mean I am already thinking of birthday ideas. I wanna try to make his invitation this year so I need to start now to figure this stuff our in photo shop and then figure out how I can print it off on card stock hmmmm any sugestions? Atleast I have 3 months to figure it out! And as far as themes geez I have so many in my head but is it bad that I want to save them until he is old enough to remember them? I mean this birthday is for the parents after all hehe I am thinking of a basic boy color scheme and maybe throw in some kind of boy thing on the side (trains, plains and automobiles should def be older b-days) Anyways enough about b-days i dont wanna rush anything after all Valentines day is first and I am gonna try to make some happys from Will to all his loved ones. Wish me luck! Hope it doesnt turn into a Lysa Terkheurst moment (all my ftm's will get this)! Well just wanted to post about big boy food but I need to run it is Daily Devotional time :) But I will leave all you moms with this thought right here...... You only THOUGHT babyfood poo was as stinky as it gets...NOPE big boy food is even worse! HEHE I know you all wanted to know that huh?! Good Night & God Bless




Thursday, January 21, 2010
My First Big Boy Day
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment