I know that I am more than a little behind on this but after reading a few blogs of the moms in my FTM group i wanted to start giving this a try. Each month they give an update of what their little ones have been up to and I just love reading them bc since they are a few months younger than Will i do the "typical" oooh and awww i remember those days. I do typically post milestones in individual posts nut i though an overall post was fun to and since it is the new year.....
So far in January Will has:
- taken his crawling to a new level which would be the super speed level ( he gets this from his best bud Jax. I am afraid he will NEVER be as fast as that little guy though he is the definition of gone in 60 sec lol)
-Bulked up his vocabulary he typically says Da Da the occasional Ma Maand of course the Heeeeeyyyy (that is my fave bc he ususally smiles with it) and today he said Car (it sounded like Ka) he was looking at the dogs so I am not sure what he thought he was saying but it was just too cute!
-this is nothing new but the amount of him doing it definitely is he pulls up on everything but yesterday this included the dog kennel the coon trap (yes he actually crawled on top of it oh and it was pre trapped critter we are still waiting on that part so no germs)guess he wanted to join in on the fun.
- and to my surprise he actually started to try to open cabinets yesterday-good thing they are already child proof.
-I believe we may also be working on another tooth bc his hands are always in his mouth. I keep investigationg but i dont see anything yet. I have been tryin gto get a pic of all 4 toothers but so far i have been unsuccessful so we shall see??
I think that recaps the first week of 2010 We go for our 9 month check up towards the end of the month so who knows what he will do by then. But I think I hear a little man calling my name now (as well as a critter upstairs so I am gonna go out on a limb and say he didnt make it to the critter cage :(so i gotta go!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
One more post while the house is Quiet
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 6:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment