Pray For Lucy

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So I am addicted







ok so is anyone else having the problem after they upload pics that its just a bunch of text and not showing pics where you can write under them anymore? Ugh this is very annoying of well I took all the pics yesterday with my new camera and I love the way it works! I can use it in so many more lighting conditions with better results I dont have a full reciew yet bc I am still getiing to know the camera and well i havent even got to use it outside since its frigid! My opinion so far though is this it is great but you def need to know more about what your doing it is VERY sensitive. It takes a lot more pictures a lot faster and while most of them turn out fine I have noticed a few more blurry pics than I did when using the rebel. I contribute this to myself for lacking the knowledge and to the fact that the camera is just a lot more sensitive (which is good i just have to get that working in my favor) I am actually taking some pics today and this weekend for a couple of friends of mine and I am doing a "sort of shoot" next week (more details to come onthis but I am REALLY excited about this one). Anyways thats really about it right now. I have began to feel bad blogging during the day bc Will is awake so Ive decided when I wake up early and the whole house is asleep(xcept me and the racoon in the attic who is hopefully being called to the trap we set by the yummy veggies)I will blog then!

0 comments: