Pray For Lucy

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day







We had a fun 5 minutes in the snow haha! It was so cold I was afraid the snow would melt on him and get him soaked so I didnt waste anytime get in get out (back into the warm house that is) But in that 5 minutes I was able to get some pretty good pics of my lil man enjoying the snow. He couldve dtayed out there all day had I let him. Jude was excited he was outside too he was going crazy running across the yard and Will was just smiling. All in all it was a good day.
Oh and yesterday he also took his first big boy bath in the the bath tub. He loved that too. I only filled it up to his waist line and I sat by the side of the bath of course but he felt so free you could tell and I dumped all his toys in their and he was having the time of his life. As soon as I upload the pics I will post them!
Oh and dont forget to Vote for Will in the Beautiful Baby Contest the link is-http://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?pid=3156926&id=31656313617 just become a fan of their page and click like under his pic. Voting ends Jan 15 at noon. Thanks for your support!

1 comments:

the harrison family said...

great pictures...but the 3rd is my favorite! Will is such a handsome little guy!