So I have a couple of updates tonight. I feel like I havent blogged in forever (really its only been since friday but hey thats a long time right). Weel tonight was the first night of the new Bible Study at Hope. We are reading the new Lysa Terkheurst book How To Be More Than A Good Bible Study Girl. So far its great and tonight was a kick off so to speak. There is a Dvd to go along with the reading and then we are put into small groups to discuss the dvd/book. Well there were 6 of us and the small groups were in numbers of 15 so it just so happen that there was a group of 9 women who needed 6 more to complete their group. Well let me just tell you how God works bc our group is just PERFECT i dont know that I have laughed that hard in a while. We are going to be going through this book in my moms group as well but I must admit it was fun to get out (just me) and interact with some women. I must admit coming home to bath time with my little man was a great way to end the might but you get my point right?! What an amazing group of women I have beenintroduced to. I cannot wait to see what the next 5 weeks have in store for us Im sure there will be much more blogging about this group in the future (i do believe we could be called the wild ones hehe) And I think my favortie part of the night was listening to this womans story about how God IS Real and here for us. It was so inspirational I even teared up! I am very happy that we have found a church that makes us feel so at home and has pulled at my heart strings to become more involved. 
Monday, January 18, 2010
God Is Good
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment