Pray For Lucy

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Thursday




So like I said last night we finally had our little 9 month photo shoot and boy did Will have fun. I try to take the pics revolving around one of his bigger milestones for that month so this month of course it would be big boy food soooo i took pics of him eating his baby goldfish (thanks Jessica B for that suggestion he loves them just like his daddy) and PIZZA i know im a horrible mom right but technically i dont think they eat enough at this age to get fat i mean he is crawling and pulling up/cruising everywhere so he deserves a treat every once in awhile haha! Not to mention it was really easy i got those little personal pan pizzas in the frozen section at Kroger heated it up and then cut it into little peices and gave him 2 little slices and put the rest in the fridge to use over the next couple of days...love it! I also hope to upload a video later this afternoon of Will with his FAVORITE new toy it the fisherprice superstar stand. I finally found it at Babies r us yesterday so of course i bought it and he has been dancing up a storm it is hilarious! But my teething screaming child is calling for his tylenol and nap so i must go for now....

0 comments: