Ok so while at work and after performing my nursing duties I stumbled across a new blog babybangs.blogspot.com....hilarious. Typical cute blog with hundreds of viewers but I was still curious as to why it was called baby bangs and then I found it:
"Besides a baby, what pregnant women get in return for surrendering their waistlines is nine months of thick, glorious hair. It’s a beautiful thing. However, when Baby is just a few months old (about the time Mommy is seeing hints of her returning waistline) it all falls out. Soon her face is framed by the re-growth—lovely inch-long hairs called baby bangs. This blog is named for that charming little phenomenon and dedicated to everyone who’s experienced it"
I soooo have a case of baby bags right now. I must admit I was in fear that I had all of a sudden grown sideburns and was secretly praying that they would soon go away, but not to fear. After seeing my hair dresser for a much needed "minimakeover" she explained that I have these inch long hairs all over my haid...Great! So what did I di oh I chopped all my hair off! Ok well not really but for anyone who has known me for a while I went back to my shorter stacked bob instead of the hot mess that was slowly taking over my face! I feel so much better and not quite so sickly looking haha. I will have to get a pic with Will soon so I can post a pic of the "new do". Thats all I really had to say (can you tell I have been up way to long!!!) And I get to do it all again tomm, I mean tonight since its morning and all :) 
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Totally Appropriate for 0513 lol
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 5:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
so wierd... i stumbled across that blog just yesterday too. the same thing happened with me after knox.
Post a Comment