Ok so this week marked that Will is 40 weeks old. WOW he has been on this earth as long as he was in my belly. I cannot believe it has been that long! It seems like yesterday that he was just a thought in our mind and then God created such a wonderful perfect little guy in my belly who radiates his sunshine to all he meets now that he has been let loose on this earth! I just got to thinking about that today and thought I would share it :) Tonight has been good he has acted a little more like himself which makes me happy! He still gets chiked up a lot but hopefully I can bulb suction all that gunk out! Atleast we go back monday and we will see Dr. Hanson who we absolutely adore. Hopefully he will be feeling better so we can focus on his 9 month stats instead of his illness. This is the appointment we talk about big boy foods etc. We did give him a french fry last night ( I normally only give him the inside bc I dont want a kid who only eats junk food so if he doesnt know its a french fry he just tastes potato right lol) anyways he LOVED the fry but then puked it up on me (gotta love that) I guess a fry here and there wont hurt right I mean i wont deprive my kid from a happy meal but I dont want to create the next biggest loser either! Well the little man just went to sleep so that means I am going to go to bed too. Good Night :)
Friday, January 15, 2010
Just came to mind
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment