So I think my only saving grace of not having a total mommy breakdown at Wills first day of MDO is the fact that I was totally exhausted from working all night!!! I was sad and did get a little teary eyed once i got home and I was all alone in the house (i am never all alone in the house). The next thing I knew I was waking up from my glorious 4 hour slumber and it was 1pm so I went ahead and went and picked him up and guess what....He survived lol! The ladies said he did fabulous for his first day and he was such a good boy :0 So far so good I am glad he had a good time and I am glad I got some sleep! 
Monday, January 4, 2010
Will's First Day at MDO
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment