Ok calling all bloggers I just entered Will into the Methodist Healthcare Photo contest. It runs through Jan 15th and the baby with the most votes wins so all you facebookers all you do is join the methodist healthcare facebook page and click the like button under Wills pic I have enclosed a link if it works I am not very good at getting links to work on my page. Anyways I just thought it was a fun little thing to do and I believe it is for children 2 and under so all you moms out there shoudl totally enter your little ones and tell everyone you know to vote for them :)Thanks ahead of time if you decide to take the time to vote!
link:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=3156926&id=31656313617
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Beautiful Baby Contest
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment