Pray For Lucy

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not to much going on ...




Well nothing too much has really happened in our household this week, we have just been running non stop! This past weekend I worked Saturday and Sunday I dont like working two in a row but sometimes you have to. While I was working my husband and family/friends installed our new front door. It is the one I have wanted since we moved in. We still have a few more coats of stain to put on but since a potential ice storm is coming through that will have to wait! but it is much better than the mullet door (promis a whole post will explain this in due time) Now I just have to paint the shutters and get the rod iron down and wooden posts up and we just might have ourselves a cute house! Monday night I had bible study and it was sooo good! I am really enjoying reading this new book and sharing my thoughts on it with such a great group of ladies! yesterday I ran errands and cleaned and then today i had my FTM group then went to the grocery store and to babies r us just in case we do get snowed/iced in this weekend (well i will still have to go to work so i guess it doesnt sound like that much fun). I also have been rearranging the house and as I get ti clean I will be posting pics of that as well it is soooo much more spacious I LOVE it! Oh and I took Wills 9 month sticker picture so that will be coming soon hehe. So overall I guess this is a post to say I will be posting soon haha I couldnt not post any pics though the ones above are of Will and his favorite toy Chuck the Truck, and him wanting to go outside oh and him with his hand in his mouth this is how he has been for the past few weeks You can see 2 more teeth up top just waiting to bust through so hopefully for his sake they will be in soon bc he is getting more grumpy with each day theyarent here. Thats it for now I am going to make myself stay in and clean tomm so maybe I can take a blog break when Will lays down for a nap!
g

0 comments: