Ok so after posting pics of Christmas this year i kind of got sad :( although I have Tons of pics to remember Wills first Christmas i feel that i dont have any of the pictures i wanted (family pic, grandparent pics etc)....darn stomach bug it really takes the spirit out of ya! And worst of all I dont have ANY pics from my Dads family Christmas (you see this is the day that Will finally got the bug and well we almost took a trip down to the ED but i was pretty hell bent on that idea for a number of reasons, but luckily i was able to keep him hydrated at home!)so needless to say I am kinda bummed but that just means I will have to pull mega picture duty next holiday season lol! 
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Disclaimer
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment