I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by I mean Ijust had a child in April and now it is December geez. Well just like the time Wills childhood is flying by. Its crazy how one day can change so much he goes to bed with 2 teeth and wakes up with four hes inch worming everywhere and now he is full on crawling, he is just sitting up on his own and then hes puling up and trying to stand on his own . I love watching him reach all these milestones but it is also bittersweet b/c pretty soon he will be walking and then who needs mom. Luckily he is still a snuggler but that is slowly starting to go he likes to push away now when you are holding him. We have been so busy this month. We had a christmas card photo shoot that went well but I just havent had time to edit any of the pics yet (the above pics are the unedited versions and not necessarily the best ones bc i dont want to ruin the Christmas card surprise. His 7 month photo is also up there i thought it was to cute not to post this is totally him these days. And then right before this cold spell when it was still Fall we had a photo shoot in the neighbors yard bc she had the most beautiful yellow leaves under her tree. I was right on time with the shoot too i had kept putting it off and then 2 days after I took them they came and raked their yard talk about timing! I hope to post pics of Christmas decorations soon Our tree is lit but the ornament part is lacking so we gotta regroup and get on it. We bought decorations for the outside but Joey has not hung them yet I think the only thing completed is the faux mantle. that is my goal this weekend along with a million other things of course lol. Well just a quick post to update everyine. I must be on my way the shower call while little man is finally napping...IN HIS CRIB i might add. The new crib is great and he is taking to it pretty well.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
This Year is flying by....
I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by I mean Ijust had a child in April and now it is December geez. Well just like the time Wills childhood is flying by. Its crazy how one day can change so much he goes to bed with 2 teeth and wakes up with four hes inch worming everywhere and now he is full on crawling, he is just sitting up on his own and then hes puling up and trying to stand on his own . I love watching him reach all these milestones but it is also bittersweet b/c pretty soon he will be walking and then who needs mom. Luckily he is still a snuggler but that is slowly starting to go he likes to push away now when you are holding him. We have been so busy this month. We had a christmas card photo shoot that went well but I just havent had time to edit any of the pics yet (the above pics are the unedited versions and not necessarily the best ones bc i dont want to ruin the Christmas card surprise. His 7 month photo is also up there i thought it was to cute not to post this is totally him these days. And then right before this cold spell when it was still Fall we had a photo shoot in the neighbors yard bc she had the most beautiful yellow leaves under her tree. I was right on time with the shoot too i had kept putting it off and then 2 days after I took them they came and raked their yard talk about timing! I hope to post pics of Christmas decorations soon Our tree is lit but the ornament part is lacking so we gotta regroup and get on it. We bought decorations for the outside but Joey has not hung them yet I think the only thing completed is the faux mantle. that is my goal this weekend along with a million other things of course lol. Well just a quick post to update everyine. I must be on my way the shower call while little man is finally napping...IN HIS CRIB i might add. The new crib is great and he is taking to it pretty well.
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment