Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

Ok so Yeah I DID IT! After trying to figure it out for quite some time I finally had time to sit down today and dive into this digital scrapbooking world and...I love it. It wasnt as comlicated as I thought it was going to be but it is still a little hard so my header was my first step and I think it looks pretty good. I wish i had figured this out a little sooner bc i sooo wouldve been able to creat the CUTEST Christmas cards but oh well atleast i am getting an early start on next year and well there is always Wills Birthday invites right???? Well I am so pleased that I just had to blog about my success (ok brag a little lol) and it only took about an hour (which is probably a really long time for what i did but compared to the last time I jazzed up my blog it was nothing. I am really sad though I switched layout templates and it took my pretty font away from my blog titles do and of my fancy blog owners know how i can fix it?? Ok so gotta go little hands are taking over my computer!!!!! I linkjed the title of this blog to the wevsite i found the FREE digi scrapbook kit for anyone looking to get into this stuff!

0 comments: