Pray For Lucy

Monday, December 21, 2009

Tis the Season to be Jolly

Our Tree
(I know I know I must wrap some presents!!)

Wills Sock Monkey from Miss Sandra

Wills First Handprint
(Took some time to get it just right)

Technically Wills First Ornament
from last year when he was still in my belly


And Lastly....My Birthday Purchases
a Vera Bradley Diaper Bag-which is AMAZING!
and a Planner (to keep up with all my photo shoots!)
Ok so where to start updating???? This month has been SO BUSY! I have been so blessed to have tons of photo sessions with friends and family. I am planning to start a photography blog. I wouldnt say I am going into the "photography business" just yet but I need somewhere to showcase my work, my goal is to save up and get the Big Momma Canon so i can take even better pictures but its like 1200.00 soooo that might take a little while lol! But back to this blog, due to the massive amount of editing i have been doing i have not blogged in a while and well so much can happen in such a little amount of time. I have switched to the night shift at work and I LOVE it! I am so glad that God answered my prayers and at the time although i wasnt sure night shift was the answer i now see that it was! I get to not only be a stay at home mom but the "wife" role has come back into the picture because I actually SEE my husband now. This is also big news too because our New Years Resolution is to start fixing up this old house either to sell or stayin for a while....First priority is updating the view from the street (door, shutters, xnay the rod iron) and then its onto the....wait for it....Laundry Room. If it ever happens I will not know what to do with myself! I can trully say that although I am so greatful to say I own a home I will not rush into the next home purchase because this house has no "amenities" and lets face it there are just some things a girl needs like a laundry room , walk in closet, master bath and well the list could go on all day. Onto more exciting things though like Will of course! He is growing by leaps and bounds. He is always on the go these days he even pulls up on things and takes steps while holding on. He has let go a few times but falls on his bottom, I am afraid that pretty soon it will be another story. He is getting more talkative with his baby babble, and Just today he has really started say da da a lot. and he even says and wave hi sometimes. I cannot wait to celebrate his first Christmas. The pictures above are all of his ornaments that i had so much fun putting out this year. We have all of our shopping done i have just not been in the mood nor really had the time to wrap anything. There is one present under the tree and he enjoys playing with it. I cant wait to see how he acts Christmas morning! I will be sure to post a photo post soon after the occassion to fill everyone in! In other news last friday was my birthday and Joey did such a good job planning the event. He got some of our closest friends together The Hannahs and The Scholes and we went to Rendevous to see Robert Jr., he also got me Muddys Cupcakes and lets not forget that he went to Jareds (que cheesy commercial) He got me the cutest pandora charm it is a baby bootie with a blue stone on it. I will have to add a bracelet pic soon it is almost busting at the seams. Well for anybody still with me at the end of this SUPER LONG post I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas Week with Friends and Family!


0 comments: