Pray For Lucy

Monday, December 28, 2009

The After Christmas Post

So what a whirlwind this holiday season has been! We had a GREAT first Christmas with Will! He loved every minute of it and I cant wait to upload pics on here! He did ok with presents, once he would get a piece of paper off he would rather eat it than open it any further. He did love his Santa presents though by his loud squeal of delight! the only downside to Christmas this year was the one gift Santa could have left at the North Pole and that would be the STOMACH BUG! I got on Christmas Eve while in church luckily a phenergan kept the emesis away (I HATE throwing up) but i still had the aches and chills etc. Then about 2 hours after my symptoms started Joeys started puking his guts up. Christmas Day was better and we went to more of our 5 Christmas' and then wouldnt you know it saturday afternoon while shopping our poor pitiful Will got the bug. Now it was awful enough to ecperience it myself and with Joey but to see my little man feel so crappy (literally) was just awful he couldnt keep hardly anything down. Today he was doing much better so i decided it would be ok to leave him with Daddy while i headed off to work. And that comment is not to say that Daddy cant care for our sick child but it s more due to the fact that the smell alone of stool makes him gag so i hope Will doesnt have to bad of a blow out while I am not there bc i dont know how that would be handled lol. Other than the bug the holidays were so much fun. I feel as though I didnt get to do as much cheesy mom stuff this year so next year i will definitely have to play catch up. I had a cookie plate but no cookies and im not sure what all pics i have but we will see and I am sure next year will be even better!

0 comments: