Pray For Lucy

Monday, June 14, 2010

Your my blue eyed boy


Mommas lock up your daughters!!! It shouldbe against the law to be this handsome. Ok so all mommy-ness aside I took some pics of Will after church yesterday bc he was dressedlike such a big boy and I finally got to play around with my eye enhancer action. Will and my eyes are already blue but this action allows you to actually make them even brighter (see above) and I was just amazed with the outcome. It is a retty handy litle tool. I will have to remember it during my next newborn edit session. Anyways we have been having so much fun around here now that Wil is walking. Dont get me wrong he still has a few bumps in the rod but he is definitely loving the new found freedom. He even went so far as to think he didnt need a nap this weekend he screamed like a newborn everytime you would touch his rear end to the crib. It threw me for a loop bc he has been loving his crib prior to this. I say loving as in he would prefer to nap in their with me (believe me I still try but he just tosses and turns but as soon as i lay him in the crib hes out...tear) Today was better I usually put him down for a nap when we get home from MDO bc he diesnt nap that well there. Hecried for about 5 seconds then began to play in his crib and then dozed off so maybe it was just a "I would rather be swimming than napping thing...who knows) Speaking of swimming he is such a water baby. We put swimmies on him and hold him in the pool bc he hates the baby raft it s to constricting to his freedom lol. Well before we knew it saturday he was geting in and out of the pool by himself and not all at the steps either he walked half way down to the deep end (me followingthe whole time in the water) and then he tried to plop on in, he atleast gows butt first but he is definitely witout fear. And then while I was at work sunday Joey said he was already jumping off the side to him..OH NO i thought we would atleast have until next summer before he was jumping off the diving board but a gut feeling tells me it will probably be by the end of the summer. Atleast he isnt scared so hopefull we can use that to our advantage and teach him young all about water safety, well to the extent that a 1 yr old can understand of course hehe. Other than that there hasnt been too much going on at the Bousson household. I purhased my ticket for Wicked in October. Yeah to Joeys uncle who is a season ticket holder or something like that w/o him we wouldnt have been able to pre order. We also have been fridge hunting. Our fridge is dying a slow leaky death so its replacement is inevitible its just what we want to put in its plac that has been the problem. Everything we want is TOO BIG for our current space so we will have to have a mini demo but it has to be minimal enough that the rest of the kitchen can hang tight until we can afford to redo everything (which wont be for a while) so after narrowing our options this weekend we now have a game plan and an idea of what we will be purchasing lets just say its a pretty stainless look (we dont want real bc you can see finger prints and cant use magnets so stainless look is right up our alley but unfortunately just as pricey who knew????) french door fridge with a pull out freezer on the bottom that has 4 drawers woo hoo ! Once we get it I will be able to actually shop at the grocery store and buy in bulk-life is good! so now that I think I have updated yall on just about everything I am gonna anp while Will does bc I had a newborn shoot this am so my butt has NOT been to bed EEK! I am fading fast! And tonight I have LOTS of editing to get started!

2 comments:

the harrison family said...

i need your help again...as with everything else PSE related, i can't get the eye action to work for me. do you have to select the eyes first?

Cassie & Joey said...

i used the pioneer womans eye action you click it then you brush over the eyes then you adjust the opacity to your taste very easy! I say easy I didnt understand how to do it until i got her action the others are way to confusing