Will trying to share his paci with Daddy
The plate up close wish i wouldve thought doing it on a true plate
but it is the thought that counts
We had a low key fathers day. We went to church and then came home and napped. It was much needed after a fun filled night before at the Memphis Finest/Cystic Fibrosis Gala at the Zoo. Joey had two softball games which they won and then they spent some time in the pool while Mommy was off to work. It was a good night at work though so overall everyone had a great Day. Will and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful man in our life He is such a wonderful hubby to me and well I couldnt ask for a better Father figure for our son and geez does Will ever look up to him...already! I know boys are suppose to be mommas boys but he is a Daddys boy if I have ever seen one! Maybe one day he will like me more lol!


0 comments:
Post a Comment