Pray For Lucy

Monday, June 21, 2010

Poor Baby

sliding down the slide

love this pic-will be editing and framing


playing on his new swingset

pardon the snot and blank stare he was being a good model so i could mess with my new lens and flash



excited about the plastic knife he found-guess i didnt clean up as well as I thought



Ok so I am posting like crazy tonight and in the midst of updating I almost forgot to mention my poor sick little man. He started running a fever sat (and he ALWAYS runs high fevers so we never know just how to handle it) well we gave him motrin and tylenol throughout the weekend and over the 2 days his appetite decreased his secretions increased and bless his heart he wasnt quite himself. We checked his temp this morning (at this time I am still wondering if he is teething) and he was 98 so we made the decision to send him to MDO. Well he did great other than continuing to not eat well and after I picked him up we came home and i put him down for a nap after a little bit of playtime. WEll around 430 he woke up SCREAMING and digging in his ears so I kinda figured at that point we had more than teething on our hands so off to the Dr we went (luckily we were able to get an after hr appt pretty fast) We saw a different Dr. that we hadnt seen yet but she was so good to Will and with one look in each ear we found our culprit a DOUBLE ear infection! My poor baby hes only had one ear infection prior to this and now a double whammy! He is being such a trooper though. Since he is allergic to amoxicillin we are on omnicef and I hope it knocks it out and we can move on! After the Dr we came home and played and he didnt get fussy again till right before bed time but now he is out like a light! I hate when my little one is sick you feel so helpless! Hopefully we will make a speedy recovery!






0 comments: