Ok so in my last post I toally forgot to mention Wills favorite new phrase. I am going to have to get in on video but he will drop and /or intentionally (sp?) throw something down and say "UH OH" and giggle. He thinks it the funniest thing ever. And I know he does it on purpose sometimes bc he will get so excited and accidently say UH OH first and then throw down whatever he has in his hand. It keeps us laughing for hours. He chams anyone in sight. He has an swful big vocabulary which I am sure most babies his age do but some of his favorites he says right now are -dog, cat, mama,dada, mimi, gigi, Jude (one of our dogs),oooooohhhh, wow,ooohweee, and the most popular wouldbe NO. I mean really how ddid he learn NO I guess I say it way to much so i have tried to use alternative words or phrases to maybe ax that word out of his vocab but none the less when he look at me and says NO it takes everything I have not to laugh bc it is just to funny the way his lips pout in his pronuncition lol! I often when did he grow up so much I put him to bed and he wakes up even bigger than before. Each month I try to get better about blogging what he is up to and I know one day I will look back at all this and laugh!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Uh Oh
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment