So if you read my blog you know thatWill has been taking steps here and there on and off for the last few weeks, and you also know that I am soooo not ready for this transistion. I guess not ready is not the right word more like totally scared at the idea that he will literally be all over the place once this happens. Well I must admit that as he gets closer I am slowly getting excited about the thought of him walking. Well to my surprise he walked across the entire formal living room this am. Of course I was in shock watching him that I didnt think to get the camera/flip so this video is me after the fact trying to get him to do it again. And of course he does not want to play along. He takes about three steps cries and says NONONO! But the video is still too cute so I thought i would share. So who knows maybe we will have a full fledge walker by the end of the week. And when we do if everyone would please pray for me lol!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Making Progress
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment