Pray For Lucy

Monday, June 28, 2010

Too Cute To not post...and I can explain


Ok so as far as explaining No we dont always have our boys naked lol. They were actually running around playing in their swimtrunks getting in and out of the kiddie pool and then as the sun was going down and mosquitos were coming out we decided to go inside. So off came the wet clothes and the swim diapers. And before we put the dry diapers on we had to let their little bottoms dry WHICH gave me time to take some cute pics lol. And I mean after all we need pics to use as blackmail for when senior prom rolls around right?!?! And on a second note after the bare bottom shots posted the other day and then these you can rest assure that you wont have to see my little mans bottom any time soon haha. I think i have all the incriminating (sp) photos i need!

0 comments: