Pray For Lucy

Monday, June 28, 2010

I must be dreaming

Ok so DONT get me wrong I LOVE taking pics and I am so thankful that God has blesses me with the ability to do what I love but heres a secret between me and you... I am SO EXCITED to get to go home straight from work and SLEEP today (seeing as its 3:26am) For many weeks now I have been doing shoots on saturdays and mondays @ 8 am when I get off work and this is fine with me bc it is not as hot and i get the shoots done instead of sleeping a few hours and then heading out (which makes you feel worse) Also Will goes to MDO on mondays and to my moms on saturdays so these are my baby free days to knock some sessions out. So in the grand scheme of things this workd so weel with my schedule but tomm I have NO shoots. So my plans are as follows....
1- go home and sleep!
2- go get a pedi (i have plans to go on tues with friends but I will have Will and I am gonna go out on a limb and say he wont like the idea of sitting in his stroller for mommy to get her nails done lol)
3- Go get a new baby monitor, ours officially crapped out fisher price=not so nice
4- start getting things together to redecorate our master bedroom. I bought some bedding a few months ago but to put it on the bed requires a paint change etc so let the fun begin! *also i came up with an AWESOME idea for some artwork for over our bed and I really want to create it soon so I can share my fun idea*
and the list could go on and on but I am pretty sure that is all I will get to do before it is time to pick little man up. I really need to add get a jogging stroller to that list bc ours broke and i really want to start walking off some of these lbs that are packing on out of no where eek!
And maybe after that I will take a nap lol who knows

0 comments: