Pray For Lucy

Friday, June 11, 2010

Yay for getting cancelled!!!!

sorry these are from the mini cam

he=is face is sooo silly oh and these are my new shades

he loves his new wagon and capri sun waters!
Ok so i have been sooo crazy busy latelt that i have not been blogging so much. I was actually suppose to work tonight but got cancelled due to low census...YEAH! I have soooo much to do tomm and I was gonna have to do it all on NO sleep which was going to be VERY interesting to say the least but now there are no worries. Its probably a good thing I got cancelled to bc Will would NOT sleep today. we were up at 7 then we napped from 12-1 (yes thats it) and then i tried to get him to lay down at 3 and from 3-445 when I got the call we pretty much played the SCREAM game he was in his crib then i put him in bed with me then crib then bed NOTHING i did was working so all I have to say is GOD is so GOOD he knew I wouldnt have made it!!!So as soon as I got the call we went for a walk outside bc that is what he was wanting to do all day. He is such an outdoor boy but the bad part is he gets attacked by mosquitos he actually has a swollen eye bc they attacked his eyebrow the other night. It looks pitiful! And off the subject of bug bites but i dont wanna forget if i had gone to work i totally wouldve missed my little man decidingit was time to WALK! Now yea I know I have been posting that he is walking a he has been but it has been a few steps here and there nothing consistent and today when Joey got home he said "walk to dada" and Will did and now he is walking everywhere! I mean he still drops t his knees for a second but then he actually stands up to walk again! I cannot believe it. I will have to get a good video and post it on here! I can just tell the real fun is about to begin. We went to Elpo for dinner and he was so full of himself. Which was actually a good thing bc right befor we went he had finally fallen asleep (remember only a 1hr nap all day) so i just knew waking him up would be a huge mistake but I was sooooo hungry. But he did great and was a huge Ham as always. and of course he crashed as soon as we got home which is what I am about to do Gonna have an ealry start tomm. But I am excited!!!






0 comments: