I cant believe I almost forgot to post this. I am laughing just thinking about it as I type. So where to begin? I guess I should start out by warning any poor soul who thinks that they can get into our house. Please dont mess with Fort Knox haha. Ok so details I know none of this makes sense without them. Well last night me and Joey actually went to bed early we were exhausted! Early for us is 10 ish. Well at about midnight we woke up to one of our dogs barking. We have had the dogs for ten plus years and they are just like children they have different barks for different situations and this bark was the usual "lets be annoying bark" So we both shooshed him and rolled over to go back to bed. Well then a few seconds later was the growling bark that usually means the mailman has dropped off the mail. So Joey jumps out of the bed and is about to go repremand the dog for waking Will up when he hears someone jiggling our front door handle. He flies back to our room and looks out our window and says someone is rying ot get in the house. I automatically Freak Out! So he is grabbing the shot gun and LOADING it while I am trying to figure out what in the world is happening. Well he races back to the front door and I hear him open it and I am like WTH are you doing. o about that time I shut Wills door and go into the living room as well (yes I know havent I seen enough scary movies to NOT do this) Luckily it is not a burglar. Instead it is some WASTED girl???? Joey (mind you he is in his underwear holding a shot gun at the front door) not so nicely asks the girl what she is doing at our house. Poot thing is so wasted and I am sure scare that she sees Joey in his underwear and say Oh and then sees the gun and says OH then she cant even talk she says she is just suppose to be down the street a bit and turns and walks off. We were so confused. Luckily she didnt make it in our house or I am afraid to say things could have been far fom funny :( We dont live in a bad area but we do live in East Memphis ad there are a few crazies around so are home is definitely protected. Well later we were trying to think of where she could have meant to g and then we heard another loud truck in front of our house so Joey again jumps up and looks out the window to see our new neighbor getting home. Well then Joey puts two and two together see they have the same truck so Joey calls him real quick and asks if he has a girl staying with him and he says yeah its my friend sorry man she said she cam to your door. At that point Joey is laughing hystericaly bc she mentioned nothing of the underwear or the SHOTGUN. After Joe tells the neighbor you can then hear him laughing over the phone and he says she forgot to mention that and now he is going to make fun of her. Poor girl. Sooooo moral of the story Dont get so wasted you end up at the wrong house bc you might get more than you bargain for.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
So I think we can be classified as the "Crazy People Nest Door" now
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
toooooo funny! totally something my hubby would do too. i know it freaked y'all out though.
Post a Comment