
Ok so this is a shot I took yesterday while playing with my new lens. I LOVE this pic bc it is crisp and even though you cant see Wills fave i think it just says so much about him ( I know I am crazy but pics like this are what keeps me taking em) So i of course had to edit them today (it was late afternoon and lighting was a little cool on the original photo) and then when I came up with these two i couldnt decide which one I liked more but I knew one of them was going to be the new header on my clog so i got to work and about hald an hour later my blog has been revamped...Hope you like. and of course leave a comment a let me know what you think :)



2 comments:
LOVE it! I also like the editing of the picture that you chose for your header better...very cool look.
Such a great picture. Which one are you going to frame? I think I like the bottom one a teensy bit better but then when I look again I think I like the top one... Too hard to pick! Such great images!
Post a Comment