Well what can I say last nights showing of Eclipse did NOT dissapoint. I wont spoil anything for anybody but in my opinion it was the best movie by far. Acting...a little better than previous movies and the makeup....much BETTER. Edward is not so pasty and SUPER HOT!!! Bellas wig on the other hand not so cute but you cant win them all. I will say that i did go get the Bree Tanner book bc they said it would help "explain Seattle in the movie" Well I do believe that was a ploy to get more money bc NONE of that book was in there and it played no part in expanding my knowledge of what was going on. So in short save your ten bucks that book is SOOOO not worth it! Other than that I have nothing but great things to say and I am sure I will be going to see it a few more times while it is in theaters. Oh and way to go Paradiso bc the crowds were handled great we got there at 1045 and went straight into our theater and got decent seats so then it was just a waiting game till the show.
Onto my second bit of 2 cents yesterday I bought the iphone 4 and here is my opinion thus far.
its not that much different than the previous iphone but with that being said it is pretty cool. I know that doesnt make sense I guess what i am trying to say is that unless you want it there is no real "need" to get it but if you do get it the stupid little non relevant things on it are cool ( and I am sure with the update for the old iphones many of these little things you can now do on the other phone) i like the spell check now it underlines your word when it is mispelled instead of just typing its own interpretation. the camera is MUCH faster and alot better quality. I never had the video nor did i think i needed it bc i have a flip camera but now i kinda like it. Facebook workd a lot faster (i know the simple things right haha) i havent use the multitasking yet so i dunno about that but what i have check out thus far is cool . Oh and my fave part is the face to face phone call so you can see eachother while you talk (such a mom thing to want so i cant now say night night to Will while I am at work... i know cheesy!) BUT you have to be connected to wifi to do it sooooo thats kinda a bummer.
Well I guess that is it for my two cents on both the new iphone and Eclipse.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
My 2 cents
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm soooo jelly!!! I want the new iphone so freaking bad. Thinking of dropping mine in the toliet and blaming the kid so I can get a new one...maybe I'll wait for that accident to happen around when we're due for an upgrade so it's much cheaper. Any whoot-enjoy your Jetson phone!!!
Post a Comment