Pray For Lucy

Monday, June 28, 2010

"Pets" week at I heart faces


So after going back and forth over the many pics I have taken of my "first" 3 babies I thought I would submit this pic bc it depicts them so well...ALWAYS wanting to play outside. I believe this particular day it starting rainging so I called them inside and this is where they stood just waiting patiently to go back outside. The best part about the pic is that it is SOOC completely unedited. I used my canon 50mm lens and it created the perfect bokeh in my image that there was really nothign left for me to do to it. I hope other can enjoy it as much as I do :)

7 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

Love the photo,,,I often have the same view of the dogs waiting to go outside, but my Bostons don't have tails! Great entry!

★ §nõwƒlake ★ said...

that is a good shot! I love how they are gathered

Katherine said...

Gret pic!

Anonymous said...

great photo, you've really captured that sense of longing!

America said...

That is such a fun photo! Great angle. :)

Vera said...

Nice! :) It reminds me of a photo of my dog looking out through his doggie door while it was raining outside. And also another one of his back to me, while he was looking longingly after my dad who just stepped out of the house. Very effective :)

Zlatina said...

Oh sweet! i love the different approach - backs instead of faces :)