Pray For Lucy

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sorry Mary I am NOT Pregnant

Ok so I couldnt resist the title. I posted yesterday about Joeys Fathers Day Surprise I had in the works and my friend Mary thought it might be that I was preggers. Nope not yet anyways we have started the discussions of having a second child but thats about as far as we have gotten. But back to the subject at hand. I wanted to do something special this fathers day last year we still had a newborn on our hands so the Mother/Fathers Day were spent low key. I had been researching B&B's close to memphis and I wasnt finding anything that looked nice or fun. Then i saw a friend of facebook looking for weekend getaway ideas so i checked out the places that were recomended to her and found a winner. Then I was talking to my fellow FTM friend Sha and she told me how her and her husband went to the exact place i had found and LOVED it. Sooooo where is it well it is in Greenwood, MS and it is The Alluvian Hotel. They have a Spa and A viking cooking school there so we can get a relaxing massage and the try our hand and cooking up some good food! I told Joey "the plan" last night and he was so excited. So I think I did good. Now we just have to figure out a weekend we can go (around his and my work schedule) so even though it may take us a little bit to get there that is the official PLAN!

And on a side note the place looks Gorgeous so I cant wait to take my camera and get some pics!



1 comments:

Mary said...

BOOOOOOOOO! I think Joey will be disappointed this isnt his surprise :)