
This was our first outing to the sprinkler park and we had so much fun! I didnt know how Will would do, he is a definite water baby but sprinklers spraying cold water, well i just didnt know if he would enjoy it as much but boy was I wrong he was out there playing like all the big kids! I hope we get to go again real soon and stay a bit longer (we got there late bc i had to make a pit stop for sunscreen and swim diapers! After the water fun we headed over to a feloow FTM's house to do fathers day crafts which turned out tooo cute I will post if after sunday of course! Not that Jey even knows how t ofind this blog but none the less im gonna try to keep it a surprise :) I have also come up with a REALLY good Fathers Day gift so I am hoping it all works out ...more to come on that as well! Now we are home and little man is asleep he didnt even budge when i transported him from carseat to crib so i am thinking that means MOMMY NAP time woo hoo!!!! We shall see. Oh and I am TRYING to upload videos but blogger is still not cooperating so until it does i guess i will have to be patient!

2 comments:
I know you're other Father's Day gift. . . you're PREGNANT aren't you!!! ;) Had to throw it out there. . .I'll stay tuned
HA! Am I that fat lol no that is definitely not the surprise I actually told Joey last night so I will be blogging about it soon :)
Post a Comment