
What can I say my most recent newborn photo shoot with Mr. Grayson was a HUGE success. Hop on over to boussonphotography.blogspot.com and check out some of the pics! He was such a photogenic little man. I think his pics are some of the best I have taken to date! I think these photography classes i have taken are really paying off. I look forward to doing more shoots in the future. I even have a shoot tomm for a friends at works children. The fact that i am having to do less editing to the original pics (using more sooc shots) has really got me pumped up. Most of the time I am Debbie downer and I over analyze the pics I take but I am slowly getting better and with shots like these well they really boost the moral. I amso fortunate to have such great friends backing me through my journey into photography. I have already had so many people inquire about sessions after seeing Grayson shoot. So heres to you Grayson for giving me a confidence boost!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
What a Success
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment