Ok so I can officially announce.....
Operation Bathroom Renovation is officially underway...AGAIN! A little background is this. I started the demo which Joey and his friends quickly finished but as far as installing new stuff well that wasnt exactly getting done. so our wonderful friend/neighbor had one of his buddies come over and give us an estimate to finish it and well the price was right and to my suprise they started TODAY! Yeah so what i thought would never get done, especially not in time for little mans first birthday is off to a great start! I am so excited words cannot even describe it! so pics to come as they progress PROMISE. I think we are gonna go for a spa inspired room with a full tile walk in shower with the bushed bronze nickel hardware maybe with an accent strip of darker travertine tiles. Then I think we might use a muted green paint and find a bowl sink vanity (possibly Joey hates them but i think it will complete the look perfectly!) and I might even make the curtains since ive become so crafty hehe. who knows I am just glad that they are here working because that means we are one step closer to a finsihed 2nd bath!!!! 
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Its Official!!!!
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment